Delcampe Pay - New payment method

• Konto gelöscht
    Konto gelöscht

0 Beiträge

Vereinigtes Königreich

Die Informationen sind nicht mehr verfügbar, da das Konto dieses Benutzers gelöscht wird (DSGVO-Grundverordnung).
  • @miranda
    Administrator

482 Beiträge

Belgien

Die Informationen sind nicht mehr verfügbar, da das Konto dieses Benutzers gelöscht wird (DSGVO-Grundverordnung).
    • Erstellt am 30.05.2019 um 15:52
    Hello,

I can confirm they do.

"MANGOPAY SA a société anonyme [joint-stock company] governed by Luxembourg law, with capital of
    2,000,000 euros, the registered office of which is located at 10 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg and
    registered in the Luxembourg Business and Companies Registry under number B173459, authorised to
    exercise their activity in the European Economic Area as an independent establishment, in the capacity of
    an electronic money institution authorised by the Luxembourg Commission de Surveillance du Secteur
    Financier [Oversight Commission of the Financial Sector], 283 route d’Arlon L-1150 Luxembourg, "

More information can be found in their Terms & Conditions: Link (https)

Kind regards,
    Miranda
  • Konto gelöscht
    Konto gelöscht

0 Beiträge

Vereinigtes Königreich

Hello,

I can confirm they do.

"MANGOPAY SA a société anonyme [joint-stock company] governed by Luxembourg law, with capital of
    2,000,000 euros, the registered office of which is located at 10 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg and
    registered in the Luxembourg Business and Companies Registry under number B173459, authorised to
    exercise their activity in the European Economic Area as an independent establishment, in the capacity of
    an electronic money institution authorised by the Luxembourg Commission de Surveillance du Secteur
    Financier [Oversight Commission of the Financial Sector], 283 route d’Arlon L-1150 Luxembourg, "

More information can be found in their Terms & Conditions: Link (https)

Kind regards,
    Miranda
    • Erstellt am 03.06.2019 um 02:36
  • @miranda
    Administrator

482 Beiträge

Belgien

• Erstellt am 03.06.2019 um 09:35
    Hi Norvic,

It is. Their Terms and Conditions are on our webpage.
    If you go to the bottom of any Delcampe page, you will have the link "Terms and conditions of use & privacy."
    If you click on it, you can either choose to read our Terms & Conditions OR Mangopay's Terms and conditions.
    By clicking on "See the Mangopay Charter", you will have access to the information I gave you (this link: Link (https)

Have a very good day,
    Miranda
  • smalik
    Account geschlossen
    PRO

4 Beiträge

Pakistan

when active delcampe pay in my Country PAKISTAN?
    Because of PAYPAL also not available...
    What can I do?
    My selling has stopped.....

Werden Sie Mitglied der Sammler-Community!

Anmelden Einloggen